Monday, May 6, 2013

Initial Thoughts: Research Group Project

There are two areas of interest that I have are Education or Healthcare. I'm very interested in access to health service, perspectives of healthcare and education access, and a comparison of the education system. My specific interest within these larger ideas is disability studies. I'm particularly interested in Autism, but more broadly special needs and disabilities. I want to investigate how people with disabilities' access to healthcare differs in the three countries. I'd also be interested to investigate what special education programs are set up in each country and how that works, i.e. what professionals work with children with disabilities and how easy or difficult it is for families to get the interventions they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment